Capsules containing OPC
- to strengthen the brain vessels,
- to strengthen collagen fibers in connective tissue,
- with treatments that slow down the aging process,
- in periods of stress, mental tension or increased mental effort,
- for the elderly.
- one of the strongest antioxidants found in nature. OPC is obtained from red grapes, pine bark and green tea. Synergy - this is a mutual strengthening of the effects of unique plant substances, vitamins and microelements contained in OPC Synergia.
has a very beneficial effect on collagen fibers. They are important for the proper condition of connective tissue, vessels and skin. OPC in combination with a complex of vitamins, selenium and zinc also has a very positive effect on the functioning of internal organs and the nervous system.
This product is recommended in particular for people over 50 to slow down the aging of cells and tissues. Its components are important for maintaining the proper state of cerebral vessels. It is also recommended for mentally hard working, stressed and nervous people.
The super anti-oxidant OPC
contained in OPC Synergia is obtained from pine bark and selected grapes from the south of France, near Bordeaux. Thanks to the use of special processes, its special properties are preserved. The preparation also includes green tea extract rich in active polyphenols with antioxidant effect.
- Grapes and pine bark provide a special super-antioxidant - OPC polyphenol.
- Acerola extract, rich in vitamin C, supports the production of collagen for the proper functioning of blood vessels, skin, cartilage and bones.
- Vitamin E, selenium and zinc protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins C, B6, B12, folic acid, zinc and selenium support the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid support the proper metabolism of homocysteine and contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.