Amino acids - are the chemical compounds that build our body. Their main functions are:
- cell structure
- DNA structure
- supporting the regeneration of the body
- development of muscle mass
- protection of muscles against catabolism
- responsibility for the hormonal balance of the body
- involvement in the metabolization of carbohydrates and fats
Dosage depends on the goal you want to achieve, whether it is a supplement to a balanced diet or the fastest possible expansion of muscle mass. We distinguish 20 main amino acids, divide them into those that we are able to synthesize (endogenous) and those that we need to take with food, because our body is unable to produce them (exogenous). There are also relatively exogenous amino acids, which the body is able to synthesize from other exogenous amino acids.
Our store's offer includes all-day amino acids, beef amino acids, BCAA, BCAA with additives, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-leucine, Taurine.