MATURE BY NATURE. PROVEN BY SCIENCE
Dr. OHHIRA® DELUXE is a synbiotic complex consisting of postbiotic compounds, 12 different strains of lactic acid bacteria and a prebiotic mixture of nutrients.
- Particularly viable lactic acid bacteria thanks to 5-year fermentation
- A large number of post-biotic metabolites
- Vegetable capsules are also suitable for vegans
- Number of beneficial bacteria: -1.0 x 10 - 5.0 x 10 CFU / g
Thanks to the 5-year fermentation process, Dr. OHHIRA® DELUXE has an exceptionally high content of postbiotic compounds (vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids, which have a beneficial effect on the body and are strong antioxidants.
Thanks to the capsule of Dr. OHHIRA®, you can immediately assign the SYNBIOTICTRIO complex:
- viable and active beneficial bacteria (probiotics),
- different fibers for good bacteria (prebiotics),
- substances valuable for health, formed during natural fermentation (postbiotics), including various organic acids that change the intestinal pH from too alkaline to slightly acidic.
The fermented plant extract OM-X® contains an enviable amount of fiber from as many as 15 different plants: fruit, berries, vegetables, mushrooms, seaweed. Their diversity creates a favorable environment for our individual intestinal microflora. This extract also contains over four hundred biogenic metabolites (postbiotics). The product does not contain gluten, GMO, dairy products. The consistency of the puree completely eliminates the risk of choking, so the extract is perfect for children and people with physiological difficulties with swallowing.
The complex of 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria is produced by natural fermentation and maturation of various plants together with probiotic cultures. Fermentation is carried out without the use of heat treatment, so there is a real miracle of nature in the capsule! The product includes - up to 12 types of good bacteria (probiotics), as well as vegetables, fruits, berries, and mushrooms (dietary fiber or prebiotics) and biogenic metabolites (postbiotics). This unique Japanese product will help restore the gut microflora quickly, while the fiber will ensure that the good bacteria have nourishment and a favorable environment. High-quality probiotics are needed not only by the intestines - they are the guardian of the entire body, strengthening immunity and preventing many ailments.
Dr. Ohhira is a preparation with a probiotic passport, containing a composition of 12 live strains of probiotic bacteria in combination with a fermented plant extract which is a probiotic and biogenic metabolites which are a postbiotic.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®,
- Streptococcus thermophilus NBRC 3071,
- Bifidobacterium longum BB 536,
- Bifidobacterium breve ss. Breve M-161,
- Bifidobacterium infantis ss. Infantis M-63,
- Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04®,
- Lactobacillus brevis NBRC 3345,
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus NBRC 13953,
- Lactobacillus casei ss. Casei TO-A,
- Lactobacillus fermentum NBRC 3071,
- Lactobacillus helveticus ss. NBRC 3809,
- Lactobacillus plantarum TO-A.
: 30 CapsulesServing Size
: 1 CapsuleServings per Container
Content in a portion
in 100 g
OM-X Extract (Oligosaccharides, Plum Fruit Extract (Prunus domestica) 1: 1, Vegetable Spinach Leaf Extract (Spinacia oleracea) 1: 1, Wolfberry Extract (Lycium chinense) 1: 1, Shiitake Mushroom Powder (Lentinula edodes), leaf and stem powder of the dark turnip (Brassica rapa var. Perviridis), ficus fruit extract (Ficus carica) 1: 1, bilberry and wild blueberry fruit extract (Vaccinium australe) 1: 1, Chinese strawberry fruit extract (Myrica rubra) 1: 1, yuzu tree fruit extract (Citrus junos) 1: 1, Brazilian mushroom (Agaricus blazei) powder, Grifola frondosa powder, seaweed stem and leaf powder (Hizikia fusiformis, Undaria pinnatifida, Laminaria japonica), live cultures of lactic acid bacteria B.breve M-16V, B. infantis M-63, B.longum BB536, B.lactis Bl-04®, L.acidophilus La-14® , L.brevis NBRC 3345, L. bulgaricus NBRC 13953, L.casei TO-A, L. fermentum NBR C 3071, L.helveticus NBRC 3809, Lplantarum TO-A, S.thermophilus NBRC 13957), safflower seed oil filler (Carthamus tinctorius), maize starch, emulsifier polyglycerol fatty acid esters, thickener carrageenan, substance humectant glycerol, seaweed powder (Lithothamnion calcareum), rapeseed or soybean oil, caramel color.