- helps maintain an adequate energy level
- is a natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- supports vitality
- it can be used in the case of temporary fatigue
- supports the body's protective system
High-quality organic chlorella from certified, organic farming in Portugal
vulgaris is a green microalga that can be found in fresh water. Has one of the most complete biochemical profiles in nature. Chlorella Vulgaris is one of the few microalgae species approved by EFSA as a food or food ingredient.
Most Chlorella powders on the market generally consist of protein, carbohydrates, fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
Organic Chlorella Vulgaris Aliness accumulates all of the above nutrients and many others. It is one of the cleanest and safest products on the market.
Chlorella has long been a popular functional food around the world, especially in Asian countries, including Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Has high bioavailability.
Chlorella has great potential as a food ingredient, mainly due to the variety of essential nutrients (which are not produced by the human body), and also because of the easy-to-use "ready to use" characteristics of the ingredients, mixing and integrating with several food preparations .
Dried Chlorelli powder can easily be added to meals and dishes to enrich them with specific nutrients, such as proteins, specific amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins or pigments.
The green color resulting from the high chlorophyll content characterizes the chlorella biomass, it also allows its use as a natural dye for cocktails or shales.
Antioxidant properties: The potential antioxidant capacity of chlorella has been attributed to the action of specific chlorella ingredients such as chlorophylls, antioxidant vitamins, minerals and phenol compounds.
Algae have developed a system that protects against photo-oxidative damage by antioxidant mechanisms to detoxify and eliminate reactive oxygen species (ROS). During normal metabolism, ROS is continuously produced in oxygen cells.
- Chlorella is the richest known source of chlorophyll, the "blood of plants," which gives it an emerald green color.
- Chlorella cell walls have three layers, of which the thicker middle layer contains cellulose microfibrils, and the outer layer polymerized carotenoid material. This external cellular material most likely gives Chlorella a detoxifying effect.
- The cell wall provides protection for the cell components against external oxidizing agents. Chlorella with torn walls is more sensitive to air and light, may be degraded and have a lower content of micronutrient vitamins.
- Organic Chlorella Vulgaris Aliness has been tested in an external laboratory specializing in assessing the properties of human food ingredients (AINIA), which compared chlorella with a damaged wall and an undamaged wall.
- The results show that in our product the availability of the KPI (chlorophyll) component was available in the gastrointestinal tract at a similar level, compared to chlorella with a damaged cell wall.
- In chlorella Aliness, the bioavailability of chlorophyll is about eighty times higher than in fresh chlorella and at the same level as in chlorella with torn walls.
- For this reason, tearing cell walls is not justified, and can only act destructively and reduce the content of active ingredients in the product.
About the brand
Aliness is a Polish company that focuses on the highest quality, trust and security. Their products are produced in accordance with the "clean label" concept. This means that they do not contain any unnecessary ingredients. The capsules do not contain plasticisers, harmful additives or allergens. Therefore, they are suitable even for people with intolerance to gluten or lactose. All ingredients contained in their supplements do not contain genetically modified organisms (NON-GMO).